Thursday, December 07, 2006

Fit*Indivi Outdoor Ad

The fashion industry has always been very competitive. Marketing mix are usually done through channels of print ads in magazines, newspapers and most important retail marketing where sales draw customers and also the layout of the store.

the feel, the differentiation, the BRAND combining with the right mix of 4Ps to 8Ps even.

with complements from Jacky,I thought this outdoor advertising idea implemented was brilliant! Being a lady indulge in shopping, I thought this experiential marketing was a breakthrough to bring the clothes closer to consumers.Besides that, it fits the brand image. "To fit each individual"

I believe this is in Asia. I suspect it maybe in Japan, Taiwan, China, Hongkong, Malaysia or maybe Singapore? The idea is fun and innovative. who says Asians can't be creative?



Ladies could now see how they look with a mirror and clothes that might stir their interest to purchase it or to walk into that store.

"Give me those clothes!"
"I Look great in them!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its in Japan by Hakuhodo Kettle

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home