Wednesday, November 22, 2006

All small & mighty Bus Print Ad

To demonstrate the cleaning power inside one tiny bottle of Unilever's all Small & Mighty, buses in New York City were covered in 32 loads worth of laundry and driven around the city.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product : all Small & Mighty Laundry Detergent
Title : all Laundry Bus
Agency : BBH New York
Country : United States of America
Creatives : Kevin Roddy (Executive Creative Director), Kash Sree (Creative Director), Caprice Yu/ Tim Geoghegan (Art Director) ,Tim Geoghegan/ Caprice Yu (Copywriter)

The above is extracted from http://www.bestadsontv.com



my take:

look at the amount of clothes! reminds me of my dirty laundry. haha. great attention catcher but the amount of work to this is enormous and imagine siting in a bus like that?! I rate it 4/5 because I love the out-of-the-box idea but still, how long can it last on the bus like that. not for long term I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home