Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Let's gather here for the love of marketing

Yeaps, I wanted to start a new blog featuring new ads of the world.

for my own collection and references.
for everyone's pleasure viewing and to even generate your juices of creativity!

come share with me if you have any great ads!


email me at lynetteaser@gmail.com with

Title of the Ad:
Company:
Product:
Agency:
Country:
Creatives:
Other credits:

Please take:

please be sure to quote the source of the advertisements.
include your name, email add as well.

I accept all kinds of ads - outdoor, print, tv, radio whatever and I will try my best to present it to you.

Please do send ads of you think are great, exciting and worth it :)
any ads made by you can also be placed here but do indicate.

Lastly, Enjoy viewing!


people! let's bring MARKETING to life!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: It will be the owner of this blog's rights to choose the advertisement sent to her. There will be no responsibility of any tarnish for any company's reputation with regards to the advertisements posted here. Any advertisements posted in this blog is merely for personal viewing. All comments are not liable to the owner of this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home